The Haunting of The Brentwood – Monster Vision
The Brentwood Restaurant, 4269 Luck Drive – The Brentwood Restaurant, originally Essie McCorsley’s house, was built in 1910. It was moved to its current location on the corner of Luck and Mulberry streets in Little River. The Brentwood Restaurant capitalizes on the elegant proportions of the house. The two-story house exhibits many characteristics of the Queen Anne style, features a wraparound porch distinguished by oar-shaped beams, hipped roof, gables and corbelled chimneys. There are three-sided bays at the front and east sides of the building.