”Low Country French Cuisine”
This beautiful Victorian home was built in 1910 for Clarence and Essie Bessent-McCorsley. Here they raised four lovely children. After Clarence passed away in the late 1940’s, the children grown and married, Essie often rented rooms to fishermen visiting Little River for $1.00 per night, 50 cents extra for a hearty breakfast. The building was moved to the current location sometime in the 60-70’s from across Route 17, Grandma Mary’s started serving the public with good home cooking.